Find your purpose
Senior ITS Business Analyst Clinical Development - Mechelen,BE/Leiden,NL
Shared Services - ITS
Share this job opening
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company. We’re in the business of changing lives.
Galapagos’ mission is to make a lasting positive contribution to society through discovery of innovative therapies for diseases with large unmet medical need. Galapagos seeks to develop a robust portfolio of therapies that have the potential to revolutionize existing treatment paradigms. The company’s ambition is to become a leading global biopharmaceutical company, focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative medicines to improve patients’ lives. Galapagos’ historic focus on developing first-in-class medicines based on the discovery of novel targets in inflammation and fibrosis has led to the successful launch of our first medicine in rheumatoid arthritis in 2020 and in ulcerative colitis in 2021. The pivotal study in Crohn’s Disease is fully recruited and we expect topline data and potential approval in this new indication in a couple of years.
Galapagos is now entering an exciting new chapter to expand and diversify its pipeline for the future, starting with oncology, specifically CAR-T cell-therapy, a transformative treatment of different types of cancer. Through the combined acquisitions of CellPoint and AboundBio, we are propelling ourselves into next-generation cell therapies. CellPoint brings a novel, decentralized point-of-care cell therapy manufacturing model, which has the potential to offer efficient, 7-day time to treatment and avoids complex logistics, resulting in potential better patient outcomes and broader access. AboundBio’s cutting-edge fully human antibody-based platform provides access to a research engine for next generation multi-targeting CAR-Ts that have the potential to deliver deeper and durable clinical responses and that will be developed using CellPoint’s decentralized model.
We are looking for an ITS Business Analyst Clinical Development - Mechelen,BE/Leiden,NL
Scope of the job:
Understand, analyse and describe business needs and processes, and translate these into system requirements to ensure the future solution fit for purpose related to Clinical Development.
- Translate and challenge the business needs into structured sets of requirements that drive the scope of a project or change.
- Ensure alignment with the overall ITS architecture & strategy by working with the ITS colleagues.
- Ensure requirements include and adhere towards the applicable regulations (GxP, GDPR…) as needed.
- Represent the business needs in operational ITS meetings to ensure their needs are correctly included and presented.
- Ensure adherence to existing Policies and Procedures (e.g. CSV)
- Lead and/or support Vendor & System selection and be involved in contract review and finalization.
- Gather feedback from the business stakeholders on how ITS operate and propose possible ITS improvements where needed.
- Support the ITS Business Partner and ITS Project & Portfolio Manager in managing the ITS Project & Portfolio, Business Case creation and ITS budget.
Who are you?
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 5 years relevant experience supporting processes in a Pharmaceutical environment.
- 5-10 years relevant experience supporting and implementing information systems.
- The ability to work independently, being able to partner on all applicable levels with the user groups.
- The ability to find sensible system solutions for complex business challenges.
- Fluent in English
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. As ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos : together we can make it happen…!